Monday, February 09, 2009

Little boys are so sweet!!!!!






So I am really feeling melancholy today. I just scheduled my baby boy's kindergarten registration. How can this be happening so fast????? I know that there are tons of cute little boys out there, but God was so good when he gave Nathan to me. I didn't want to post this one picture of me and Nate together because I was almost ready for bed and messy, but it's too sweet!!!

So after Sunday School, when we are in church, Nathan stays in the after-care room. Parents and older teenagers are on a rotating schedule for this after-care duty. Last night, this very sweet girl who was in Nate's room yesterday told me that my little boy is just so cute, and here is why. She said they were coloring pictures and he was really concentrating. All of the sudden he stopped coloring and looked up and said "I just love my mommy so much, she is soooo sweet!" No, I wasn't in the room telling him what to say, this is just how sweet he is. I'm dreading the day when he is like Stephen, a 15 year old who only wants me around when he needs money or wants to go somewhere.

That's all I have to say. I know all of your boys are sweet too!!!

No comments: